Is he hooking up with someone else?

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month. Every time I’m with him and someone calls he tells them he’s busy. This week I’ve been in New York and we were texting and he told me he’s busy with no further details. I’m scared he’s hooking up with someone else :/

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he say that he's busy WITH you? If not, I'd be worried.

I think you should ask him upfront, maybe say "Hey, in the past this behavior meant this, could you be honest with me for a second."

• He usually says he’s busy with me unless work calls

• The problem is when we first hung out he told me monogamy is stupid and he’s not ready for commitment with anyone. But the Dick is so good omg. Tbh I’m kinda into his friend

• lolol ya know, I feel you XD but at the end of the day the dick isn't worth it, people who engage in risky behavior (ex. tinder hookups) are more likely than others to have stds, save yourself before it's too late

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably is but as your not official and just dating not much you can do.

• I know. It just really stresses me out