Would you continue the friendship/relationship or say goodbye?

I’ve been dating/seeing guy for awhile. Not serious. I have feelings for him but feel he is not reciprocating. I like what we have and enjoy his company as life is busy. Although sometimes it feels like he doesn’t care as much as I think he does. In the time I have know him, he got me out of my comfort zone and I learned a lot about myself. I feel like he understands me more than my ex-husband of 10 years. I just tell myself to go with the flow... even though the flow may stop. Maybe I just miss the “honeymoon” stage of the relationship.

03