If it’s not technically a date, but a girl wants the guy to pay... is it a date?

I met her the day before, and she kept giving me a lot of long looks and we ended up talking a lot.

So the next day, when I hung out with a group, everyone else gave me a lot of space and she was around me the whole time, talking to me and not paying much attention to everyone. And even a waitress said “this one is big enough for two people” to me.

Sooo... come the time to pay, she just stuck by my side. So she obviously wanted me to pay. When that happens, even if it’s not technically a date... is it a date?

03