What to do and talk about on a first date?

So I’m going out with a guy for the very first time. I’ve been out with 3 guys before but I won’t say it was dates. I’d say this is my first ever real date. Tips please? What should I say and do? I’m damn nervous

21

Most Helpful Girl

• -Family
    -Work
    -Goals
    -Weather
    -Hobbies
    And yeah it might be nerve wracking at first, but that's a first date for ya. I can tell you when I met my boyfriend for the first time I was also nervous. And I always embarrass myself hahaha. I hope it goes well!! :) Good luck!

• Thanks girl. Lol I hope I don’t embarrass myself. I’m shy though so I don't know lol

• Omg, I am with you on that. If you do it'll make you cuter. :) You will be nervous, but it'll be cute. Just be yourself! What are you guys gonna do?