How do you break up with someone you care about but not in love?

37

Most Helpful Guys

• ... Make him sure that u wanna not leave him coz his bad person... But simply bcz the kind of feeling that u prouve for him are positive but not love... And you are not the right person for him as he is for you... That s all!

• Be honest, be a little blunt, don't leave anything up for interpretation, because his heart will hang onto any thread of a chance.

Most Helpful Girls

• I was growing out of the relationship in past and ty did tell him how I feel then he end up cheated on me the next day I brok up with him and move on.

• I had to do that a little while ago, it’s awful but you have to just be honest