Is she moving forward?

She's my best friend. And she knows I'm not ok being just a friend. However, lately, she insists for me to sleep at her house so I don't pay the airBNB where I am at, she wants to be cooking for me and do my laundry. She made a surprise breakfast just for me today.
But, every time I ask her out on a date, she asks for some more time, due to us but being in a good moment, since we're about to move in together and have a lot of things going on in our lives.
She's ask the time saying how WONDERFUL I am, etc. And has started asking me for approval of she'll hang out with a guy friend or something.
Yet, lately she's been hanging out with 1 or 2 different "friends" and doesn't say much. I really don't know what to think though

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. She definitely cares about you a lot, but you are in the friend zone. Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just being very honest. A woman that wants a relationship with you will not tell you to give her time unless she is just coming out of a long term relationship. If she is infact coming out of a relationship please give her time to heal. If she is single and talking to other men, she is keeping her options open. She is enjoying her single life and not ready to settle down. I am speaking from experience. I had a male best friend that wanted to date me. I still care for him very much but he wanted more. I was very honest and told him we were just friends and that was it. Unfortunately, it ended the friendship but I was not going to lead him on thinking we had a romantic future. Some women love the attention of male admirers and will do anything to lead them on in order to continue feeding their egos. My advice is to give yourself some space from her. You'll know what her intentions are depending on how she reacts to you not being around all the time when she needs you.

• She, in fact, came out from a long term relationship. The guy dumped her because sure Told him she realized she had feelings for me. This was long time ago, but it was bothering him more every time until he dumped her. And she tells me she wants to date me, but, she wants to be able to give me her FULL heart.
      Which, if you ask me, it's a cheap excuse... Since no one is fully in love before dating. And, many things have happened since she started having feelings for me... But I also know she's way too honest to lie, so it means she sees things that way (even if it doesn't make sense).

• She goes to therapy. The other thing is, we're about to move in together. In the meantime, she asked me to stay at her place. And cried and got so hurt when I told her I found a temporary place. She cooks for me, does my laundry, etc. And puts all of her stuff, as important as it might be, on the side, so she can cook for me (even though I asked her not to, since she was in a hurry and I don't want to bother her).
      I want to give her more space, but she doesn't allow me to. I need that space so she can miss me more.
      She's spent nights studying and days talking to doctors trying to figure out what's wrong with the stress cough I have, since she's cried for being so worried.
      I mean... There's something mixed there 😕

• I'll ask her, again, for a date on the weekend. And I'll see her reaction. She agreed Ankit a month ago. Then we, both, went through a lot of things so we had to cancel. 2 weeks ago, she said it was not the moment because of what we're going through and because she wants to know she can give me the full heart.
      So I'll ask her again this weekend. I mean, is a date, not marriage