Would you prefer to date someone who gets drunk every weekend or once every 1 or 2 months?

Not blackout drunk.
  • Date someone that gets drunk 2-3 times per weekend
    Vote A
  • Date someone that gets drunk 1 time per weekend
    Vote B
  • Date someone that gets drunk 1 time per month
    Vote C
  • Date someone that gets drunk 1 time every 2-3 months
    Vote D
  • Date someone who doesn't drink
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol myself at all, but I don't really mind people who get drunk here and there, and I don't really prefer someone who doesn't drink. If they do it responsibly, it makes little difference to me how often they drink. But getting drunk multiple times a weekend isn't responsible.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would not date anyone who gets drunk, or smokes, or takes drugs, I do not do any of these things and expect the same in return. The whole idea of a boyfriend/lover is to make my life better not worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Idc if he's a social drinker or how often he does it. It only becomes a problem if he's not doing it responsibly or can't live without it or if it's affecting his or my life in other negative ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m allergic to alcohol. the smell really bothers me. So I’d prefer to date someone who doesn’t drink

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people drink regularly without drinking enough to get drunk, you know.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know, but some people do drink regularly getting drunk most of the time (many friends of mine) and their partner seem ok with that. On the other hand I have friends that wouldn't date someone because that someone doesn't get drunk, and so my friends find them boring.

• Not sure that you could put it on a timetable, but once every few months works well.

My girlfriend thinks that I am cute when I am drunk. She says that I get silly and also very affectionate. For my part, when she is drunk she tends to get a little salty and naughty.

Grant it, that I don't find getting drunk for the sake of it very attractive. Every now and then, at a party or maybe if we are just having a romantic evening and go a little too far with the booze, it can be fun and even sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get drunk every weekend I would need someone sober to carry my ass home.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather date someone who doesn't drink since I don't drink. But I wouldn't mind dating someone who drinks as long as he has limits

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekend. Because I usually do the same. Get drunk together.

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend thinks that she likes to get drunk. But really she's never even been drunk LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Every 2-3 months at most, just like myself

1|1
    0|0
  • Too busy to date alcoholics

0|1
    0|0
  • Date someone who doesn't drink

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes