What to make of this situation with a guy?

There is this guy at work that I have had a crush on for ages. Lately we have been teasing each other and giving pro longed eye contact.

I enjoy the attention and gaze back into his eyes to show interest but it seems a bit weird how he just looks at me and doesn’t say anything for about a minute or so. I get so nervous I don’t say anything either so we just stand there staring at each other for a while.

Last week. I walked out of the office after I was finished for the day and run into him outside. Said hi as I was leaving he turns around and gazed at me again. I was waiting for him to say it back but he didn’t.

I am kind of like woah as he turns toward me then we catch our gaze again. We were just standing there in the reception area staring into each other’s eyes and smiling for a minute or so. I was so nervous I just froze. It felt like we both wanted to kiss I think.

I can’t remember but had to break it off cause we were in the office and wasn’t sure if he was single or not. Plus didn’t wanna miss my train as it was home time. Walked off feeling speechless.

I wish I had mentioned about what was happening. That would of been the perfect moment to. I can’t believe I froze up! Then just left.

I am still very much interested but feeling confused by what happened but it sure did feel like it was something! Till I pulled away. Should I talk to him about it or wait till it happens again if it does?

11