Should I just not date after coming out of a bad break up?

So at the beginning on the year I was dumped. Found out ex cheated on me by going out with this other guy “friend “ behind my back. Throughout January, me and her were still friends with benefits because I was simply too afraid to let go. Anyways, by early February ex tells me that she no longer wanted to be friends with benefits and wanted to be “ alone”. So I later find out that my ex is in a relationship with the guy she cheated on me and I decided to cut contact with her. So, after this I tried to move on by talking and going out with other women. I got close to one, but it didn’t go past a couple dates and some makeout sessions. Other girls that I tried to get close to I didn’t have any luck with. These last couple of months have been difficult because of how the relationship ended and not being able to find girls to get close to. I’m thinking maybe I should just stop dating until next year and focus on my goals and self improvement. I’m still not over what happened with my ex tbh. Plus, I don’t want to use a Woman to fill a void that my ex girlfriend left. It wouldn’t feel right.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well you choose the right choice since dating can come in your way anytime. I think it's best for you to focus in your goals and to have a self improve first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats probably a good idea. If your not over what happened you'll be leading the other girls. on which can only end badly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes