If my boyfriend says I have booty them do I have one?

My boyfriend is always smacking and grabbing and my booty. Sometimes he even bites on it. He tells me it’s big. But, my friends who are females tell me otherwise. He will say “You have a nice big butt.” And one of my friends said “Where? She don’t have a butt.” Even though every guy I’ve ever dated compliments it.

My booty is one of the main things he likes about me body wise. I am small framed. Like I’m 5 ft & I weigh like 95 pounds. Which is weird cause my booty shakes a lot. I can stand there and wiggle my butt which he likes. It jiggles when I run.

Its just when my friends say the complete opposite of what he says it makes me wonder if he’s lying or not.
I apologize for the misspelling of words. I just woke up not to long ago. Lol

29

Most Helpful Guy

• He's trying to tell you that you have an amazing booty on you & he surely do love looking at it at any given time. And he gets turned on every time he looks at it too. And your friends are being totally mean & disrespectful to you because to me i think that they are jealous of you because you have a better looking booty than them & probably more jealous that the guy you're with really loves you & not them. But don't worry about the negativity that your friends tell you because they will just try to bring you down to their level. As long as your boyfriend loves what he sees in you then that's all that matters partner. Even i wouldn't mind looking at some women booty for the first time & give women some compliments about that too lol.

• Great answer. He really does love touching on it. He said when it shakes it turns him on

• That sounds nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friends are probably just jealous sweetie

• Girls get jealous over that? That’s crazfv

• Haha me too

• Thank you!