If my boyfriend says I have booty them do I have one?

My boyfriend is always smacking and grabbing and my booty. Sometimes he even bites on it. He tells me it’s big. But, my friends who are females tell me otherwise. He will say “You have a nice big butt.” And one of my friends said “Where? She don’t have a butt.” Even though every guy I’ve ever dated compliments it.

My booty is one of the main things he likes about me body wise. I am small framed. Like I’m 5 ft & I weigh like 95 pounds. Which is weird cause my booty shakes a lot. I can stand there and wiggle my butt which he likes. It jiggles when I run.

Its just when my friends say the complete opposite of what he says it makes me wonder if he’s lying or not.
Updates:
I apologize for the misspelling of words. I just woke up not to long ago. Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's trying to tell you that you have an amazing booty on you & he surely do love looking at it at any given time. And he gets turned on every time he looks at it too. And your friends are being totally mean & disrespectful to you because to me i think that they are jealous of you because you have a better looking booty than them & probably more jealous that the guy you're with really loves you & not them. But don't worry about the negativity that your friends tell you because they will just try to bring you down to their level. As long as your boyfriend loves what he sees in you then that's all that matters partner. Even i wouldn't mind looking at some women booty for the first time & give women some compliments about that too lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great answer. He really does love touching on it. He said when it shakes it turns him on

• That sounds nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friends are probably just jealous sweetie

1|0
    0|0
    • Girls get jealous over that? That’s crazfv

• Show All
    • Haha me too

• Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Either your friends are envious of your butt, so they pretend it's not hot, or your boyfriend is so eager to please that he's lying to you.

But since every guy you've dated has complimented it, probably your girlfriends are envious.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I was thinking. Must not be true friends if they lie about something dumb

• Show All
    • I think it looks nice lol

• So what? He likes your booty the others don't.. why should he lie about his perception.. he perceives your ass as big while others dont

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't over think if he is saying it and other guys say it to its most Lilly true

1|0
    0|0
    • Most likely true

• Show All
    • So u most likely have a nice ass stop worrying over things that arnt real hun

• Thanks

• I think your friends are jealous so they say like that
    But boy friend says correct
    Soo follow him

1|0
    0|0
    • I have never did that to anyone. If you got one then you got one lol

• But i too never did that to anyone

• Honestly, pictures would help. It's possible the guys are just being nice, it's also possible your friends are jealous. Can't say without seeing dat ass

0|0
    0|0
  • the most important thing is that he likes your booty. so, just like if you were rich: pretend you don't care or notice but use it to your advantage. if you're one of the few girls how know what their guy really likes about them, give him as much as possible of it for nothing in return, whatever it is.
    that's on the assumption that most girls do the opposite: give little, ask much. and when the guy loses the interests or eats out, they feel so super shitty forever & they can't even tell anybody because it's just their own stupidity. look around & you'll see this a lot...

1|0
    0|0
  • Booty is in the eye of the beholder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show us that booty will help you out

1|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend likes it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes