Am I doing right thing?

Ok. I was in a relationship for 6 years. First 2 years was good then I moved to another city and now it was distance relationship. Lots of fights and arguments in these 4 years. We hardly met 8-9. Times/year.

In my 5 year of relationship There is tbis girl from my clg came into my life. We started liking each other. She started caring for me and we fell in love. She bring food for me everyday. She helped me whenever I needed help.

One dag i Decided to tell the truth to tbis new girl and to girlfriend, I told them everything. I left this girl and I choose my girlfriend.

My girlfriend gave me last chance and I was 100% honest this time. all i did was to save my 6 years of relationship. After few days, my girlfriend left me after she moved to Canada. She said I giving you this chance was not a good idea. She left me un pain.

I cheated ok, I am wrong but I told the truth. If she wanted to leave Y didn't she left on the day I told her the truth. On that day I was prepared , knew that she is going to leave me after what I have done. Why did she gave me last chance? We spent 10 days together before she left country.

Now I am talking to that college girl. She dsnt trust me now , I want to ask yiu guys will it be right thing to do to go back this clg girl. This time now I am gonna give her what she deserved? She wasn't a choice. She cared and loved me that much that i my girlfriend never did for me. I was with this girl for 9 mo nths.

Or tell me what to do now?
Sorry for my English.

11