Is anyone here always the only single woman/man among friends? How do you deal with it?

I've never been the marriage hunting girl. I was busy with my studies and career. It was only in my late twenties that I started dating, but I didn't have succeess in this. My last relationship lasted a year and ended two years ago.

However, I feel alone, and worse, I feel the SINGLE ONE wherever I go.

All my friends are either married, engaged or in a relationship. The single ones had found dates and some of them got married.

And I am like that standing pillar that doesn't move.

I try not to mind it, but sometimes I feel jealous and the question pops out: why not me? What do they have that I don't?

Is anyone in this situation?

03