Is anyone here always the only single woman/man among friends? How do you deal with it?

I've never been the marriage hunting girl. I was busy with my studies and career. It was only in my late twenties that I started dating, but I didn't have succeess in this. My last relationship lasted a year and ended two years ago.

However, I feel alone, and worse, I feel the SINGLE ONE wherever I go.

All my friends are either married, engaged or in a relationship. The single ones had found dates and some of them got married.

And I am like that standing pillar that doesn't move.

I try not to mind it, but sometimes I feel jealous and the question pops out: why not me? What do they have that I don't?

Is anyone in this situation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Im single, but happy. Plenty of time to fulfill my ambitions and sex with a new girl every weekend. Living the life. Maybe I'll settle down in my late 20's, but for now now im going solo

0|0
    0|0
    • I was like you when I was 19. Dating seemed from another planet. When you are in your thirties you get more confident with yourself, but at some point you feel you want to settle down.

• Why are some people born to richness whist others a born to poverty simply put it's the way of the world there is no reason apart from it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I've felt that way, but it's not about finding someone, it's finding the right someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes