Guys, I have a question for you?

If you’re dating someone and they are suspicious that you are cheating and they ask and accuse you. You get defensive and say you’re not. Does the accusations make you want to go out and cheat if you really weren’t?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I would start to question the sanity of the girl that I am with. If she kept doing it, I would simply end the relationship. I cannot handle being with crazy and paranoid chicks...

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he’ has given reasons in the past that lost trust. That’s his response every time he’s questioned that it makes him just want to go cheat.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Some guys might indeed think "fuck it, I might aswell cheat"
    Others might like that she cares enough about the guy to be a little paranoid. But I'd worry she would cheat on me if she doesn't trust me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me think she’s a cheater (type). It makes me not trust her.

It pushes me towards bailing.

I don’t get defensive much tho. I just say, if you believe such bad things about me then gtfo

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it obviously means the relationship is a bit more tense. In the long run, that can lead to people leaving or cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd just want to know how I can gain her trust better

1|0
    0|0
  • No but it makes you think afterwards that you should have done

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the accusations make me want to break up with her for being a loser.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never go out and cheat. I would how ever be pissed off about the false accusations

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple leave that relationship behind if you are not cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am who I am

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes