Guys, I have a question for you?

If you’re dating someone and they are suspicious that you are cheating and they ask and accuse you. You get defensive and say you’re not. Does the accusations make you want to go out and cheat if you really weren’t?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I would start to question the sanity of the girl that I am with. If she kept doing it, I would simply end the relationship. I cannot handle being with crazy and paranoid chicks...

• Well he’ has given reasons in the past that lost trust. That’s his response every time he’s questioned that it makes him just want to go cheat.