The "Ex" Factor. Does it bother you?

The current guy that i am dating for a year now had a 3 year old relationship with his now ex ( who is a mutual friend )
He has told me he still talks to her and i have made it clear that it slightly bothers me. We have an amazing bond; we almost never fight, we always communicate so well. He does every little thing to make me happy. I trust him a lot. It's just that ex factor freaks me out. It becomes more infuriating to me when all 3 of us are online on whatsapp at the same time, he tends to reply alowly to me. I don't mind those late replies but when it's the ex that is taking up my time, i can't stand that. This might sound gibberish but i want her out of his life.
Do you do that too? Why does a guy still contact his ex? And what do i do to make him focus on us; his present more than his past.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to u derstand that he can still be platonic friend with an ex, this is not impossible. Trust him unless he proves that he's not trustworthy, because a relationship without trust cannot be healthy and fulfilling.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is focused on the present otherwise u wouldn't be in the picture