Guys this question is for you (please be quickly responsive)?

Why would a guy stretch out the time of speaking up his feelings EVEN THOUGH he is very sure he won’t be rejected?

And how do I make him speak up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter how sure he is, there's always the small factor of doubt. What if I ask her out and she says no? What if she doesn't like me? These are just an example of some questions that run through a guys mind. If you want him to be open about his feelings, make him feel comfortable talking to you about certain things, like sensitive subjects, past relationships etc. If you like him, admit it, it takes a lot of pressure off him. Some guys, like me, are like a brick wall. You can act all suggestive but he'll just be completely oblivious! If you just admit to him that you like him, he'll open up.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's not a risk taker and is cowardly. He's trying to work up the nerve.

1|0
    0|0
    • It feels like that. What do you think I should do?

• Well, what is it you are wanting him to do, ask you out? We are operating from the premise that you made that he is interested in you. Assuming he does like you just be warm and friendly and make eye contact with him a lot. You can always flirt and ask him out by saying something like "When are you ever going to ask me out, a girl gets tired of waiting (playfully)"

• Yes. I want him to take the initiative, but it seems like forever. The thing is, his sister literally brought up the subject that people thought we were together, and it honestly didn’t end so well because I freaked out and said “his girlfriend?” In a questioning tone but I made it up for him.. i am as just as intimidated as he is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• If he is sure that he will not be rejected 1) he is nervous and not risktaker 2) probably he is not into you and don't want to spoil friendship and sure shot you want him badly but your mind is not sure of him other wise take him out to drive beautiful place and talk about the future of your relationship with him. If he loves you he will understand and open up like cola bottle otherwise you know baby lot of hanky you will buy for --------!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't make him speak up, just ask him and be patient with him.

1|1
    0|0
    • How do I ask him? I am scared of rejection as well despite knowing that he is completely one hundred percent interested in me

• Be honest with him and say what you have to say and ask him what you want to know, and then give him a chance to speak his mind. It's alright to have fear towards being rejected but don't let it overwhelm you. Be yourself.

• Just have a serious sit-down and ask about these feelings, in private. Take your time and be as realistic as possible about the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he will never be sure, there isn't a yes until you ask. But if you like him, and you know he likes you.
    why not you ask him?

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he just wants pussy.
    You can't make him speak up. If he really feels it, he will say it on his own.
    Stop being psycho and manipulative.

0|0
    1|0
  • Thank you for giving this question to me (I will be quickly responsive)

1|0
    1|0
  • you approach first

1|1
    0|0
    • How do I do that? I am afraid he’ll reject me or make things awkward..

• guys are a lot nicer then girls trust me
      even If he does reject you

it won't be like girls
      cause you know bitches

• I agree lol😂

• he has commitment issue,,

1|0
    0|0
    • Why would you say that?

• Because he has them...
      Because I am a guy with commitment issue.. And I am Incapable of telling my affection to women that I like and fancy

Recommended myTakes