Guys this question is for you (please be quickly responsive)?

Why would a guy stretch out the time of speaking up his feelings EVEN THOUGH he is very sure he won’t be rejected?

And how do I make him speak up?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter how sure he is, there's always the small factor of doubt. What if I ask her out and she says no? What if she doesn't like me? These are just an example of some questions that run through a guys mind. If you want him to be open about his feelings, make him feel comfortable talking to you about certain things, like sensitive subjects, past relationships etc. If you like him, admit it, it takes a lot of pressure off him. Some guys, like me, are like a brick wall. You can act all suggestive but he'll just be completely oblivious! If you just admit to him that you like him, he'll open up.