Why would a grown man who asked for my number decide to never call me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A.) after he got the number you said/did something that turned him off.
    B.) after he got the number he met someone who was more enthusiastic about him & he got distracted.
    C.) he had a major life crisis.
    D.) he works a job that has random emergencies & he’s too tied up to call
    E.) guys think of time differently. You feel like a week has gone by but he feels like it’s only been 2 days & he’s busy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can imagine her changed his mind on second thought.
    Or he just wanted to see if he was able to get your number.

Or
    He has been busy / forgot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We change our mind in the light of a sobering up dawn
    and need more prodding, perhaps if we met her again same place and she posed this Q directly to us THEN there's no way in hell (except being married) your phone would NOT ring-a-ding soone

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like his loss at the end of the day. It only takes a matter of seconds to send a text these days. Most likely changed his mind, playing the dumb wait it out rule or can't be bothered. I'd say move on to be honest. Wishing you all the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • ... because he decided not to? He's under no obligation to call you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They changed their mind probably. But like it’s his problem if he doesn’t wanna call

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really that impossible for you consider that males have emotions too and can be nervous, isn't it?

If a guy complains a girl doesn't call him or doesn't respond to a text he gets told "move on, you're being needy" is there even r a situation in life where it's not the guy's fault?

• @Armourdillo im simply responding to her question. If the girl did the same thing my reaction would have been the same. These are silly things really

• Women do that all the time. Maybe he became disinterested or busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean that you gave him your number but since then you haven't got a call from him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's been a while. He talked about wanting to hang out sometime but got nothing

• Show All
    • Because I might be doing exams or going through lots of work so I talk to them when I have nothing to worry about

• That doesn't make sense. Might as well date a foreigner because dating is a joke these days in America. People don't make an effort. Even if I'm busy, I make time to text my friends, even if I can't call. So, I believe if a guy really was interested, he would squeeze time in to talk to me.

• It's his decision, don't bother with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • He may not be interested in you now

0|0
    0|0
  • He does that with many girls... only calls those who hold his interest...

0|0
    0|0
  • The world may never know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes