Although separated, He's still living with his ex so can't get into a new relationship; do I walk away?

What do I do? There is a guy friend I have known for a few years. Over the past few months we've grown closer. He texted me all day (good morning all the way up to good night at the end of the day), called and sometimes we would meet up to chat in person etc. He used to sing voice messages to me from the car and just in general be so affectionate. Now he's gone completely cold on me. Hasn't messaged me in two weeks at all. Never calls anymore so I only see him at work now sporadically. I thought he was falling for me as I was for him; problem is he's just getting over his last break-up and he still lives with his ex whilst they are separating so I don't think he's had the chance to get over her yet. Told him how I felt and he said his living situation means he can't get into a relationship right now even if he wanted to because he can't make that person a priority. Do I walk away or wait until a better time?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wait , move on you'll only be a second choice , he'll replace you the first chance he gets if you do so. It's a hard to swallow truth , you deserve better no matter who you are , I've faith in you starnger , best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• When is he going to move out?

• He isn't, she is but not sure. She needs to find somewhere new to live.

• Hmm.. Well, I'd say 'wait for him', and see what happens, but that really depends on how long. I wouldn't wait half a year.. Hard to say :O