Is it better to date irl than online dating & why?

Well I tried online dating for 7 years I got no benefit from it I don't know. Everytime I find someone it's end up so bad. I had my heart broken 3 times. Last one was my dream come true but introvert and broken depressed. It ended up so bad. He just ignored me 3 month. I promised myself to never use o line dating. What do you think?
The problem with online guy that most catfish uses it unlike us the good one. So it's barely work I think. For me the last guy wasn't Catfish I have been with him 5 years but he used advantage of my time & support then gone.

520

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah in real life is 1000 times better if you have failed a lot with online then you should probably stop doing it. It's not bad but it usually doesn't work, a miracle would have to come along tbh. So it can work but I believe that more times than none it doesn't work out.

• I agree from my experience. Its hard to find a good one is a thing and avoiding Catfish danger is a big thing then finding out they're a user or mentally unstable is another thing

• Yeah true. You may be one of those good and actually genuine people that does online dating. I was one of those people too. I've got nothing to hide, wasn't a catfish or anything. I'm just a straight up good person and I know it. But I decided to stop the online dating. I don't need to be thinking about it. I used it because I was bored with no one to talk to. Oh well, now I'm not gonna force anything and I'm just gonna focus on myself. I'll let love find me, whether if it's online or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Real life dating is definitely better. You don't have to worry about distance or catfishing. Online dating might be better in certain aspects but real life dating wins.