Do guys find it a turn-off when a girl is insecure or not very confident?

Is it a turn off if a girl is noticeably insecure or doesn’t think she’s pretty etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I'll try to get her confidence back. I'm usually good at that sort of thing

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Insecure- yes. No very confident, I can work with her to improve it.

1|0
    0|0
  • To put this simply, confident guys attract and like confident girls that have themselves together and know what they want. A guy that lacks confidence, and doesn’t know what he wants, will attract a girl that’s the same. Insecurity and a lack of confidence are not attractive qualities for any guy or girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it gets annoying. I wish it weren’t so. But honestly, I feel like an adult rapist dating insecure girls because they’re like children in their minds, from my standpoint. That’s how it feels. They can’t make up their minds they’re fickle they’re scared and timid the. Need you to do all the talking for them. You have to grow up and just be a ball of fire. Stop cowering. It’s hard to get respect that way too. Stop being shy. It is possible with practice!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecure, yeah, that's definitely a turn off. If you're not that confident, that's a different story. Much easier to change or at least deal with.

1|0
    0|0
    • What would you say is the difference between insecure and not that confident?

• Being a little unconfident means you're not that sure of your own looks or personality. Insecurity has a wider scope, and leads to things like jealousy, paranoia, etc.

• Depends on you attitude!

Those that looks like confident, appear to be extroverts are usually insecure with low confidence, it's over complication treat.

Majority of females see them self as not pretty if you didn't know otherwise they haven't try to change themselves with makeup or pic filters to make themself look better or hide something.
    Some even go that far they do surgery botox or what ever you have out there.
    Even many that are obsessed at the gym to shange their buttocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. If she doesn't think she's pretty it just gives me another reason to her she is. Also if she seems insecure or not very confident then it just makes me want to help her grow in confidence and involve myself on her life more to try and help her to be more confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone has some insecurities in one way or another, however if she constantly needs me to "prove" my love and explain how I think she's attractive and won't believe me then it does get annoying. A little insecurity never hurt nobody though 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't generally matter to me. It comes down to the reason why. if it's because of bad experiences, then don't mind as much. If down to her not wanting you to go out then the insecurity can take its toll.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly believe it's fine either way only thing that bothers me is when a female is way over confident to the point to where she thinks no one's gonna say anything to her and she can say or do whatever she wants and nothing will be done

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Only when she is totally indecisive. I don't wanna have to make decisions for you. I'm looking for a wife not a kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah there's only so many times I can tell her she's beautiful when she doubts it and blows it off.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, it's more when that insecurity just overwhelms everything to the point that she doesn't even try

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Being insecure sets up road blocks that can prevent you from trying to get to know a person deeply, or enjoy spending time with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is a plus.
    This is even more important for the guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes while im no fan of girls who are overconfident its just annoying or shows possibility of mental illness when she can't believe in herself

1|0
    0|0
  • No it would soo cute if any girls says that i am insecure and definitely good boys will take care of that girl but bad boys will take advantage of you

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be if the person you’re with is reminded of it every single day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, personally it makes me feel that they aren't confident, even to themselves. A girl with confidence is something that a man looks for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'd feel like we would have that in common.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it comes between her and a good time, then yes, it's a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a huge turn off for me because I have a very confident, in your face, goofy attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea... It's not a good thing

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be cute❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is actualy a turn on

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh its a good thing i think

1|0
    0|0
  • No It's not

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's quite adorable honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t think it’s a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I find it kind of cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I love confidence in a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it somewhat cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can't waste all my time convincing you that you are okay every single day... It's annoying

0|0
    1|0
  • no not really kind of makes my want to go talk to her and kind of walk her though what ever she experiencing.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes