Not sure what to think if he has an active dating profile?

Hi! I've been seeing a guy for about 9 months now. We met on Tinder and from there have regularly been going on dates, studying, and hanging out together ever since. We're both upcoming seniors in college. He told me he loved me three months in of seeing each other, and before that had introduced me to his family. He has talked about and introduced me to his friends. He calls me his girl/girlfriend, my love, and will say I miss you. I'm waiting for marriage to have sex (he doesn't feel that way but respects my decision), but I got too carried away and we ended up having sex before he left for study abroad. I found out that pretty soon after being in another country, he updated the wording on his profile a bit and had been active. I'm not sure what to think of this since we have not had the talk yet about being exclusive. He has said the words in the past, "We're dating" and "I would hope we have a relationship." I wonder if he thinks it's okay for him to do so because I haven't introduced him to my family as my family is very strict about dating? I worry about not being able to trust him if things got more serious. What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• he is def trying to see people abroad. lots of people do that. it won't follow him home, but you have to talk to him about it

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you tell me how I can approach it?

• honestly and without anger i guess. lay down the facts and ask him whats up

• Okay. Thank you for your input and answering my question!

• It sounds like he's trying to find people to have casual sex with while he's gone, which he may not think is wrong if you haven't verbally agreed to be exclusive. You just need to talk to him, and if he denies everything, that's a bit of a red flag.

0|0
    0|0
    • I need your help on starting the conversation (: Can you please help me? In the case that he denies everything, what do you think I should do?

Recommended myTakes