• No😣
    Vote B
  • In a relationship 😏
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in a relationship for the past 8 months and while I love it and absolutely adore and love my boyfriend, there are some aspects of the single life that I do miss.

Like not worrying about anybody but yourself, no arguments over stupid issues that shouldn't exist in the first place, not trying to plan your life around another person, despite wanting them in your life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know if I had a girlfriend and broke up with her, I probably wouldn't mind being single. Problem is, I have never had a girlfriend and I've never been kissed or had my hand held, it makes me feel sad and left out. I want the company of a girl my age, as all my friends are guys, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are still very young so dont rush it. But i can relate. I've never been kisses either

• I know I'm young. I just feel lonely kind of often. Maybe you don't understand, that's fine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am happier single but I do have moments where I miss the love and affection.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be single. My happiness is mostly irrelevant of that though. I can be happy either way. Sometimes at night, or if I see a happy couple when I go out, it makes me a little bothered, but I am not saddened by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life sucks. Then you die.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/orUZKuJJOcfCM

0|0
    0|0
  • can't tell if I'm happy or not. Because, I never been in a relationship before, for no clear reasons tho! And, I find it funny to hear compliments some times that I'm attractive or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like waking up on a Saturday and not having my weekend already planned out with a bunch of shit i don't want to do

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't forget about being jobless and no one wants you for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Still single... And missing memories and love

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my own way yes and no