Is he trying to knock me up?

He's 27 I'm 19 and we've been dating 6 months. I'm not on birth control he's my first boyfriend and I'm nervous about going on it for a few reasons. At first he was really nervous about me not being on it and would pull out and kept telling me he's nervous about me getting pregnant and I was a week late once and he was concerned. But lately like the past month and a half he has been finishing inside me for some reason. He'll do it every time we have sex now and sometimes he won't even tell me before he does. So I'll have to ask him after. I have taken a few morning after pills but I keep telling him to buy condoms and he won't so I did and he threw it on the floor and said we don't use these. The other day we had sex I told him not to finish in me and I don't know if he did or didn't cus I was drunk but then we did it the next day and he finished inside me again without telling me. He's been tested and he's std free but lately he's been saying things like "if we ever have kids" and we've had a few conversations about our favourite baby names and he asked me if I'd ever tell my kids about santa clause for some reason I don't know why lol. He says he doesn't want kids and he'd never do that to me but the other day I took a pregnancy test and he was upset I didn't tell him first and I said if I ever got pregnant I would probably get an abortion (please don't hate) and he said that would be killing it so I said then I'd give it up for adoption now way then he'd adopt it. If it's his child he's gonna keep it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's sexually abusing you. You didn't consent to unsave sex and he still ejaculates inside you. He needs your consent for this. You could report him to the police for this. Also if you want to use condoms, don't let him have sex with you without them. Don't give in to him. It's your body. He is not allowed to decide about your sexual health. Something else I want to add is that you can't give your consent to someone when you're drunk. He wasn't supposed to take advantage of that. He had sex with you without your consent, which is rape.
    I would also advice you to not let him influence your decision about getting an abortion if you end up with an unwanted pregnancy. He wasn't supposed to get you pregnant in the first place, so he has no say in that decision. What I'm going to tell you next is probably going to annoy you, but I honestly recommend you to break up with him. He obviously doesn't care about your health or your future. You deserve someone who cares about you. Your age gap is also quiet big. Both of you are in really different phases of life. I'm not saying relationships with big age gaps are always unhealthy, but this one really seems to be. To me it seems like it would be a lot better for you if you'd break up with him. You got some serious decisions to make for yourself. Don't let him influence them. It's your life, you need to take back control over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will let all the single mother of this world answer that

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes