Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?

I am 5'6 and personally would not care about height at all. My ex was 5'2 and I never thought of him to be any less of a man than anybody else. (Sorry I am from Finland so bad english)
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?I could date a woman who is same height as me
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?I could date a woman who is little bit taller than me (1-5cm)
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?I could date a woman who is way taller than me (5cm+)
    Vote C
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?Woman has to be shorter
    Vote D

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bit too tall for that, it would be odd for me as I've never seen a girl as tall as me (I'm 6' 6) so I'd rather her be smaller, also I just like smaller girls