Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?

I am 5'6 and personally would not care about height at all. My ex was 5'2 and I never thought of him to be any less of a man than anybody else. (Sorry I am from Finland so bad english)
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?I could date a woman who is same height as me
    Vote A
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?I could date a woman who is little bit taller than me (1-5cm)
    Vote B
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?I could date a woman who is way taller than me (5cm+)
    Vote C
  • Guys, Could you date a woman who is same height as you or maybe even little bit taller?Woman has to be shorter
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bit too tall for that, it would be odd for me as I've never seen a girl as tall as me (I'm 6' 6) so I'd rather her be smaller, also I just like smaller girls

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I would gladly date someone taller than me. However, that breaks women's rule about always dating a taller guy, so I have yet to find a woman taller than me express interest.

1|0
    0|0
    • I find it weird that they think that way

• Ussually I receive the opposite opinion, some women said me that the man should be as tall as her with heels... (and I have to catch them because if not hey fall, it´s a very nice and sensual task, but I would prefer they pass of the heels and heights)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter woman, but I also like women who are the same height as me. I'd consider a relationship with a taller woman as well, assuming she and I were completely compatible with our personalities, interests, and humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy's height is less of an issue if he has other strong characteristics.
    Women will tend to want someone that appears physically greater than her - it's biological programming from the cave-man days, where she chose the best suitor to defend her and her offspring from saber tooth tiger and roaming tribesmen.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer

• It does not matter as long as the feelings are true

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but if she’s taller she would have to be foine as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah same height or even like a few inches doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could date a woman whose way taller than me. I'm 5'9"-5'10" so it makes no difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm 6'4" so that'd be really awkward

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer😂

• Yes. Same height sounds good.

1|0
    0|0
  • No issue at all, been there before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all height is not too important

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl I'm. 6"5 without shoes so he'll no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup nothing wrong with that I'd still have my balls if I date a taller one

1|0
    0|0
    • That is right

• Show All
    • Yeah like soemtimes cause they got the size on their favor they want to take advantage of you lol

• So do short ones

Recommended myTakes