Why does my boyfriend stare at some people when I told him not to stare?

I fine with a bit off staring but talking to him when he stare at someone I don't know. the girls are stupid. they trying to get a new ideal to act like a bitch. don't know why men or boys do that?
by the way the way the girls are dumb. plus I don't care if he stared at my mum. yeah my mum wasn't paying attention. I couldn't hear and I use sign language BSL. he knew some sign language. he is smarter then the girls and he does care about the girls.

121

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't told my boyfriend he can't look at other girls. Nowadays girls let their cleavage and butt stick out and wear tight clothes so temptation is EVERYWHERE. I agree that when he talks to you, he should look in your direction tho. Watching an ass walk by when you're telling him something is just impolite. I recently had to confront my boyfriend about touching me in public while staring at another girl. It's rude. I don't mind touching in public but a girlfriend deserves respect too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just normal male behavior. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Try looking sad at him next time and you'll get better results from him not looking.

• by the way he started stare at my mum but my mum is married and I find it funny that my mum never pay attention to anything.

• Yes it's not really a measure of who's hottest. Just if they look decent in general. That's why I wouldn't be worried about it.

• All girls are ugly heart since he been reject by the girls before and other one other crush what I don't care but he like Katy Perry as well as me.