Why does my boyfriend stare at some people when I told him not to stare?

I fine with a bit off staring but talking to him when he stare at someone I don't know. the girls are stupid. they trying to get a new ideal to act like a bitch. don't know why men or boys do that?
Updates:
by the way the way the girls are dumb. plus I don't care if he stared at my mum. yeah my mum wasn't paying attention. I couldn't hear and I use sign language BSL. he knew some sign language. he is smarter then the girls and he does care about the girls.

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't told my boyfriend he can't look at other girls. Nowadays girls let their cleavage and butt stick out and wear tight clothes so temptation is EVERYWHERE. I agree that when he talks to you, he should look in your direction tho. Watching an ass walk by when you're telling him something is just impolite. I recently had to confront my boyfriend about touching me in public while staring at another girl. It's rude. I don't mind touching in public but a girlfriend deserves respect too.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just normal male behavior. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Try looking sad at him next time and you'll get better results from him not looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way he started stare at my mum but my mum is married and I find it funny that my mum never pay attention to anything.

• Show All
    • Yes it's not really a measure of who's hottest. Just if they look decent in general. That's why I wouldn't be worried about it.

• All girls are ugly heart since he been reject by the girls before and other one other crush what I don't care but he like Katy Perry as well as me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You realy can't stop your boyfriend from falling in love with another girl as well as your boyfriend can't stop you from falling in love with other boy. What you can do is improving your relationships and improcinf yourself. By telling him not to look at other girls you are actually making him to look more at them. People like to do what is forbbiden. Also you appear insecure which is not sexy When you are confident, when you know that you are the best it doesn't matter.

0|0
    1|0
    • I never said nothing anything about girls. the girls were staring at us for no reason. he does even like a girl and he only love more then other. i don't find a attraction in college or outside. Not a cheater. loyal will always will. Be

• you're calling them people and then you're calling them girls, is it only girls he stares at? Your question is confusing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because at some point, staring or a quick glance becomes second nature. I started doing that when I was 15 cause of my friends, and eventually it just became a habit. This applies to most if not all guys. He just finds them physically attractive. Nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's not responsible for your jealousy, you are.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not jealous

• Show All
    • Hahahaha so you've denied the obvious... so assuming I believe you (and I don't), what is it then?

• ? What i am loyal not a fucking bitch. Been hurt more then once been heart broke more then once in past. People use me and ruin my trust just to go after my boyfriend for nothing. That in past before met my current boyfriend. Only have one boyfriend 6 ex boyfriend.

• Because you are the one that needs to be kept in check, not him. You need to know your place.

0|2
    0|0
  • It is the male imperative to stare they can't fight their urges they see something or someone they like they can't look away

0|1
    0|0
  • What is staring? To look around and sort of observe is innocent and a personal habit perhaps. I don't think that you can tell him to... But you may want to ask him to...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys stare simply because you told them not to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he's allowed to look where he wants? You don't own him. Or his eyesight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Confusing thou. I don't think a lot of men do that. Did you ask him about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an natural behavior you were just taught not to stare when you were a child so you grew up thinking it was wrong which it really ain't

0|0
    0|0
  • You really can't help it, even in a happy couple situation. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry. It is natural behavior. If you seem very concerned, ask him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He Is attracted to more younger prettier girls then you

0|0
    0|0
  • he is looking to date other girls he is bad as you are a very nice girl get a new guy very soon?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • yes l am very daft guy thank you lol

• Rip you then

• You're asking for the impossible

0|0
    0|0
  • Pfttt I got no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • to annoy you

0|0
    0|0
  • He can't help it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait a damn minute... you're in college?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes