Girls lose their appearance quickly?

Girls lose their appearance quickly so shouldn’t men dump them eventually and date other girls? I mean an average looking guy can bed any women If they are outgoing funny and confident.
  • Yes they should
  • No they shouldn’t

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude the world is fucked as it is in regard to relationships and emotional scarring, don’t encourage it

• It’s only a super small community here. I’m not speaking to the whole world

• Yea but how do ideas spread other than one persons thoughts that are voiced? To answer your question no we shouldn’t

• In my time I’ve met plenty of shallow women, you will too. If they can do it then I might aswell

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine being so shallow that you think women are only worth what they look like... Oh wait

• It’s not shallow.

• No it’s not. It’s a personal preference. Doesn’t make me shallow to want to be with attractive girls. It makes me human

• It makes you shallow to devalue people you don't deem attractive