Girls lose their appearance quickly?

Girls lose their appearance quickly so shouldn’t men dump them eventually and date other girls? I mean an average looking guy can bed any women If they are outgoing funny and confident.
  • Yes they should
    Vote A
  • No they shouldn’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude the world is fucked as it is in regard to relationships and emotional scarring, don’t encourage it

4|0
    0|0
    • It’s only a super small community here. I’m not speaking to the whole world

• Yea but how do ideas spread other than one persons thoughts that are voiced? To answer your question no we shouldn’t

• In my time I’ve met plenty of shallow women, you will too. If they can do it then I might aswell

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine being so shallow that you think women are only worth what they look like... Oh wait

4|0
    0|0
    • It’s not shallow.

• Show All
    • No it’s not. It’s a personal preference. Doesn’t make me shallow to want to be with attractive girls. It makes me human

• It makes you shallow to devalue people you don't deem attractive

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, they certainly can. In fact, they just keep getting better and better with age, up to about 35, before they start to show aging. Women OTOH, have their youth and beauty, which starts to fade by 30, and by forty hit the wall - saggy and wrinkled, gray hair.

So yeah, you either find a one-of-a-kind and marry her and love her forever, or you take up with one and when you get tired of her kick her to the curb for a younger one.

As my wife of 25 years started to age we would always kid that I was going to trade her when she was 40 for two 20's. A couple of them half her age. But alas, the young ones are all pretty and nice to look at 'till they open their mouth - then all bets are off. If you want to have an intelligent conversation it ain't gonna happen with a 20. LOL

So yes, a good looking 40yo guy that has kept his physique and makes a lot of money can snag women from 25 to 55, pretty much the entire age-range of available women. But really, why would he pick a 50 if he can get a 25?

My recommendation to women is to not squander their youth, nor ride the cock-carousel, but to find a really good guy before she's 30 and marry him, have a family, if that's what she wants. Over thirty it gets increasingly difficult to find a decent guy, and by forty it's nearly impossible, for a lot of reasons. And all that are left by then are the nerds, rejects, and divorcees with kids in tow. And you hear them all the time saying, "Where have all the good men gone?"

0|0
    1|0
  • That is quite shallow and really not pleasant relationships matter not on looks you choose a person cause you are suppose to have a bond as friends that surpasses all things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Messed up thought... but...

Sure, if you're only measuring a woman's worth by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do you, broster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as we can trade you in when you no longer meet our expectations

1|0
    0|0
  • The funny thing is an average looking guy can't just bed any woman. But keep dreaming.

2|0
    0|0
  • No they shouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny how much you are high up in your asses and think that you age like wine. News flash: you don't. 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Compared to women we do. Girls always look like trash in the morning. When you really get to see their face.

• Show All
    • @jodie01 whatever. Guys looks don’t matter. I’ve been with a couple babes and I don’t look that special.

• News flash: guys' looks matter too. ;)
      Most women won't sleep with some ugly dude because "he is so awesome". Unless she is a prostitute and the dude is willing to pay.

Recommended myTakes