Have you ever find yourself attracted to someone but didn’t know why?

I don't know why but I currently have a crush on someone who’s totally not what I expected. He doesn’t even have good looks (and I’m very picky on that)... I find this strange and he’s like 20 years older than me. Wtf? I even rejected some guy who I USED to like because I find myself so incredibly attracted to this man!!

Have you ever felt this way? Been attracted to someone who isn’t your type physically or age wise?
  • Yes, it has happened to me!
  • No, that hasn’t happened to me.
Found **

34

Most Helpful Guy

• There is this girl, i know her for about a year. Every time we talk she goes enrage on me and we fight. But its not that way that im angry afterwards even if she "used me to clean the floor". I dont know, i simply like her very much and she knows my feelings. She also rejected me several times but she also doesn't cancle the whole stuff. I think she is just that angry on me because i do a lot shit and she is worried about me. But she also doesn't get away from me. Each time when i see her pic im like "i have to message her" and some seconds later i think "she will be fucking angry on me, she allways is" 😂 but she is the same. She is chubby and thats in general not what i prefer when i think about women but in her case it doesn't matter 😂 she is very attractive to me. Looks like im unhappy in love lol

• Hahahah omggg 😂😂 that’s so cute in some weird way 🤔

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't really choose who you love. I know it's not there yet, but there is something about him you respond to. Go with it and see where it takes you.

• You’re right but in this case I can’t follow my instincts. This is because the man in question is my professor! Lol

• Wow. Ok. Well wouldn't be the first professor / student relationship.