Have you and a friend ever liked/pursued the same girl/guy?

How did it resolve itself?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a best friend that I used to have feelings for. And a friend of mines also had feelings for her. I never really got a shot at actually making a move because of my shyness but I'm the only one who has known her longer than anyone she's been friends with. But my friend actually did get to date her which soon ended up in a break up between them. My feelings for her went away and I just decided that staying best friends is the way to go because in a lot of ways I always saw her as a sister, but sometimes I kinda wonder what would have happened if did make a move on her.

• Did you two know about each others feelings for the same girl? Did you discuss what you would do?

• The friendship and bound we have together is what really matters to me. And that goes for all of my friends that I am close with.

• Missed her *

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it was super awkward. We kind of let him choose between us, since he knew we were both crushing on him. He went for her, and I was devastated for a bit back then, but in hindsight I’m glad the two of them got together. 4 years later and they’re still dating.