How do you know if a guy is playing with your emotions or if he's really interested?

This guy knows I like him I can't tell if he's pretending to like me or actually does or doesn't like me. Back when I started talking to him he told me he likes another girl anytime I ask about her he'll say it's private or don't worry about it We were friends before this all. The one day after I told him I liked him later that night he was honest with me and told me he's wanted to sleep with me ever since he met me. We've gone out a couple times when we go out he gives me his full blown attention it seems like he never pulled out his phone once. He would touch me. He texts me everyday all day now but he never says anything to sweet and when he does it's usually sexual stuff but he likes when I say stuff that seem like something you'd say to your boyfriend to him like sweet stuff. He did ask me out again I said I didn't want to drive that far he lives like 45 minutes away he said he'd come to me. I asked about the girl again if he was afraid to ask her and he told me don't worry about it I said you probably are and he just sent me a laughing crying emoji so I asked does that mean I'm right and he said no. He seems almost interested in me but at the same time it seems he's only interested in getting in my pants. He's been sending me mixed signals and I can't tell!

01