Which one would you date? Someone who never been in a relationship? Or someone that have been married and divorced several times?

Sorry: Would you date someone with no dating experience or someone with a lot of experience dating?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, married and divorced several times is a sign of some kind of problem. Either she's not capable of doing what it takes to have a good relationship or makes poor choices and doesn't learn from them. One divorce wouldn't bother me especially if it was after a fairly long marriage. Sometimes people change over time and are no longer compatible. I'd be more worried about someone that got divorced within a year or two because that might mean they didn't think carefully before getting married. Even that though would depend on the reason. If her husband cheated on her, then I'd understand that, but if it was just incompatibility I'd be concerned that she didn't recognize that before getting married.

Someone that's never been in a relationship is an unknown in terms of how they can handle a relationship, but I'd take prefer to take my chances on unknown rather than known repeated failure.

Most Helpful Girl