How to make time for second girlfriend?

My first girlfriend is clingy and takes up most of my time and I want to make time for my 2nd girl. (Ps I can't hang out with both at the same time.) How can I make time?How to make time for second girlfriend?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm telling you now bro, you're gonna get a lot of hate on here for posting that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ best put your notifications on silent for a bit haha

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like you need to break up with your clingy girlfriend. As you don't seem to really care about her. And she deserves better than a cheating boyfriend.

1|1
    0|0
  • get rid of one, or if they are just a friend who is a girl, tell your girlfriend you are gonna hang with ya friend :/

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I have a friend who was dating two girls and they both Kew about each other and it was all on the up and up. If that's your situation I say dump the first girl if these too needy for your liking.
    2. If they don't know about each other... brake up with both of them because neither one of the deserves an ass that will cheet on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • My Grandfather "Budgets" his time. He has a certain thing for certain periods of the day... Sounds like something to do! (You have more than one girlfriend? I'm not only jealous, but you must be VERY handsome!)

0|1
    0|0
  • Find another boyfriend for your first girlfriend lol

1|1
    0|0
  • What your describing always sounds great on paper and during bragging sessions with your friends, but it doesn't take long before it becomes like a fucking annoying sloppy homework assignment.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also, it's only a matter of time before you drop the wrong name or one of them goes through your phone...

• Judging how you have two 2d girls I'm guessing this is a joke?

0|1
    0|0
  • dang thats pretty kiw dude ur cheating on ur girlfriend man well its called break up with one of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Date 2d girlfriends. They're not clingy and super cute <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't complicate your life and hurt other people at the same time

1|1
    0|0
  • Get a third girlfriend, who doesn't wants to spend time with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Suggest a threesome relationship or dont be a cheating ass wipe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have a threesome with them, it saves time and you get to hang out with both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop dating the first one lol

1|3
    0|0
  • Have threesome's

1|2
    0|0
  • Why would you want to inherit such stress?

0|2
    0|0
  • Damn you a player ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you have two girlfriends... bit fucked

0|1
    0|1
  • You don't!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad man

0|1
    0|0
  • Brake up with one

0|1
    0|1
  • Why the heck do you have two?

0|1
    0|1
  • Make time

0|1
    0|0
  • Give one to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Choose one

0|1
    0|0
  • Invent extra hours at work or in a hobby. Use those scheduled hours for girl #2.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes