Which do men prefer; attractive face or a great figure body?

I am just curious, please share your opinion.

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• shit, i just asked this yesterday, ha ha!! Seems like there is a mix. Some say face, some say body. Some are into BBW (Big beautiful women), some are into thin models. I guess when you are not so overweight to the point that you are unhealthy, you should be fine. I got a little extra meat on my bones, which i am working on shedding, lol. i honestly do feel lighter, and better in general. Carrying around all that flab was seriously weighing me down.

1|1
    0|0
    • btw: i like the answers to your question a lot more than mine :) Sposed to be a smiley.

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question!
    When we talk about sex the most important is the body... That s why I prefer personally an ordinaire face with an attractive and sexy body more than an amazing face with a bad or ugly body...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most people say they prefer an attractive face but when I look at the girls who get boyfriends or dates or husbands - they are the girls with nice bodies - and not always the girls with good faces. Of course people might have a different definition of what being "pretty" is. I have a pretty face and a boring body and a lot of guys like me.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's not always the blame of their boyfriends. My first girlfriend was quite thin. It came so far that it was nearly unhealthy. We have talked a lot about it, and I tried to make her gaining some weight. It's difficult when she doesn't want it.

• Face! You can have a slightly overweight body if you want to. When you're face is cute, really fckng cute, I can ignore a lot of things.

2|0
    0|0
    • wow, so i still have some hope left. I gotta give back the cats i stole from my grandma. It looks like i won't die alone after all.

• Holy shit 😂 the first thing I remembered when you said to give back the cats, was the cat lady from thr Simpsons 😅 guess I have watches bit too much TV when I was younger 🙈 and ye, there are a lot of people like me outta there hun ❤️

• aww, thanks so much. ;)

• An attractive face you can always work on the body through exercise the face you can't. The only thing you could do on the face is just make it leaner

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally I am attracted to a pretty face. I appreciate the body and work that went into it, but I see a pretty face and I'm hooked

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, other than a nice butt, I prefer neither. What I prefer is a wonderful personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive face. Shouldve made it a poll instead.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Face, 100% face.

2|0
    0|0
  • just look nice

1|0
    0|0
  • How about both?😂😉