Which do men prefer; attractive face or a great figure body?

I am just curious, please share your opinion.

211

Most Helpful Girl

• shit, i just asked this yesterday, ha ha!! Seems like there is a mix. Some say face, some say body. Some are into BBW (Big beautiful women), some are into thin models. I guess when you are not so overweight to the point that you are unhealthy, you should be fine. I got a little extra meat on my bones, which i am working on shedding, lol. i honestly do feel lighter, and better in general. Carrying around all that flab was seriously weighing me down.

• btw: i like the answers to your question a lot more than mine :) Sposed to be a smiley.

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question!
    When we talk about sex the most important is the body... That s why I prefer personally an ordinaire face with an attractive and sexy body more than an amazing face with a bad or ugly body...