Non jealous girlfriend... does it make me a bad gf?

i have an amazing boyfriend his cute , caring he loves me so much and i do love him and we're good but the thing is i don't get jealous he have a lot of female friends, many girls are flirting with him or sending him cute messages but it doesn't bother me it doesn't mean that i don't love him but i always say his female friends he knew them before me & they're just friends i'm not gonna tell him who to talk to or hang out with and about the girls who flirt with him i trust him blindly and i think if he wanted any girl of them he would've been with her right now not me but he chose me. the problem that he's nagging about that he's making doubt myself and my love for him he says that jealousy is another way of showing love

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't make you a bad girlfriend. He is probably just nagging you about this because he probably feel a bit jealous if you get the attention and he might think its not fair that you don't feel it.

Most Helpful Girl