Non jealous girlfriend... does it make me a bad gf?

i have an amazing boyfriend his cute , caring he loves me so much and i do love him and we're good but the thing is i don't get jealous he have a lot of female friends, many girls are flirting with him or sending him cute messages but it doesn't bother me it doesn't mean that i don't love him but i always say his female friends he knew them before me & they're just friends i'm not gonna tell him who to talk to or hang out with and about the girls who flirt with him i trust him blindly and i think if he wanted any girl of them he would've been with her right now not me but he chose me. the problem that he's nagging about that he's making doubt myself and my love for him he says that jealousy is another way of showing love

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't make you a bad girlfriend. He is probably just nagging you about this because he probably feel a bit jealous if you get the attention and he might think its not fair that you don't feel it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's amazing you feel that way, not letting jealousy harm your relationship is awesome, it's sad that he sees it as another way of showing love, it's not. It's showing possessiveness and insecurities. If he keeps pushing that idea and you doubr yourself, you deserve better

1|0
    0|0
  • You are just one of the rare girl that feel good in her skin and have self-esteem
    Koodos!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes