He seems interested, he even follows me everywhere I go, want to see me but he doesn't make any effort to talk to me? What should I do?

I like him. I dont really understand what he wants from me. He seems interested, whenever he sees me he even stops his car to see me, he gets a bit shy when he sees but he isn't doing anything to talk to me. We talked months before and didn't contact at all for months and he still does these thing i mentioned. What should I do? Help.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• just let him follow you around, try to go to places that would require him to leave his car like in Grand theft Auto and get him to follow you on a bridge and down a side street, then cross the road and go into China town and try to steal from the triad, then run away and let him run away with you. When you get to the road drive off in his car and then pick him up.
    MISSION COMPLETED $15000

Most Helpful Girl

• Start a conversation and talk with him, when he is not a creep lol cause of the following me around , don't put yourself in real danger.. you never know lol but if he is fine and you can trust him, talk to him