How to get love back to what it was?

My guy and I have lost our way.. I put my guard up and stopped showing vulnerability when he changed slightly and now I feel our whole relationship changed. We had a conversation and he did mention something about me not loving him anymore.. I used sex as conversation all of the time and now he thinks that’s all I want. How can I get us back to what we were? I need help

02

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the little things that kill. Romantic dinners, birthdays, date night. He seems exhausted for some reason. Talk to him about work to see if he's under a lot of stress. Tell him how happy you are to be with him. To quote Mr. Rodgers love isn't a passive state of being but a verb like struggle. Both of you haven't been making each other feel wanted. Try things you use to love to do with one another so you can reconnect over your shared interests.