Why do girls choose guys that are jerks when the guy who would love her honestly is right in front of her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the guy who would love her should step up and try to get at her. you never know it might work. im sure the girl doesn't choose the guys knowing they're going to treat her badly. so if you try to get with her she might pick u

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple attraction. If she is attracted to the jerk but not the other guy, it is a no brainer. Ideally, one day she will find herself a guy that she is attracted to that treats her right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe it’s a matter of your perspective. Ever thought that the girl herself was a dickhead? Or maybe her boyfriend is actually really nice? It might have a lot to do with your warped sense of reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls are thotty, and the guys are douchebags.

Sounds like a perfect combo to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a very common situation I have seen this all my life the more you treat him like shit and more they're going to stay with you go figure

0|0
    1|0
  • Women are weird. They know they’re going to get hurt by the badass but they still go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t, I don’t get the bad boy thing

0|0
    0|0
    • Its probably the "leader" thing. The self-confident/appearance of his charisma. "Bad boys" think the world belongs to them and they can get everything reachable.

Few years ago i used to be like one.

• Women like a challenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is a guy sitting around wasting all his energy on a gal who isn’t into him when he could be with a woman who loves him if he just moves on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of attraction. People choose their partner based on attraction and feelings. Being nice isn't enough.

1|2
    0|0
  • Because women find good guys boring.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes