Why do girls choose guys that are jerks when the guy who would love her honestly is right in front of her?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• the guy who would love her should step up and try to get at her. you never know it might work. im sure the girl doesn't choose the guys knowing they're going to treat her badly. so if you try to get with her she might pick u

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple attraction. If she is attracted to the jerk but not the other guy, it is a no brainer. Ideally, one day she will find herself a guy that she is attracted to that treats her right.