Do women like a man that works all the time?

I like to work a lot, i had 3 jobs last year and now im back to 2. I work anywhere from 50-70 hours a week and it seems to me like thats a deal breaker to almost every girl i get involved with. I work so much mainly because im trying to build a better future for me and my potential family. I can still find time to hang out and go on dates but for some reason no girl wants to be with me. I always thought its because im constantly working so i just need opinions to see if its true. Can i get some help please?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That seems like a lot of working time. I understand your goals and all, but it wouldn’t be a good relationship if I wanted to go out with you one night and you told me you couldn’t because you had to work.

0|1
    0|0
    • That makes sense. I actually have had to say that multiple times and i can see how that can get annoying. I will start working on that thank you!

• Show All
    • Which is understandable. Thank you for your 2 cents 😊

• You’re welcome. Best of luck to you!

• Hmmm... I would think not. If you work all the time you will have little time for your SO. I am pretty sure most women will tire of playing second fiddle to a mans job. Its always about balance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Way too much it seems

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes