If a woman gets compliments from others regarding her physical appearance and she’s still single because men don’t approach her, what’s the problem?

I’ve never really had men approach me. In high school, I had “friends” that seemed to have men flock to them. These female friends of mine told me that I was pretty, also stated that their male friends thought I was pretty. Yet, these guys never made it known to me that they had interest directly. I’ve always been single and wonder what can be the issue. I don’t really have any friends and the only possible way to meet men would be online because I don’t meet people in person. I figured if someone is attractive, the opposite sex would try to take initiative. I’m very reserved and seem to feel as if there is something wrong with me. I only seem to get attention from guys I have no interest in.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you are the unicorn I've been looking for… there are two main reasons why a woman is not ever approached the two extremes you are awful as heck or you are the most beautiful woman ever and most guys feel nervous around you to be brave enough to approach you since you look to out of our league… based on what you just wrote… you sound like my unicorn, the gorgeous woman who doesn't know that she is beautiful… although nowadays with the internet sounds kinda hat to believe that woman still exist

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't ask out every hot girl they see - they ask out the girls they think they have a chance with who will give them the kind of relationship they want whether that is marriage or sex or a very close friendship as boyfriend and girlfriend etc... If guys aren't asking you out - they may not believe that they have a chance with you.