If a woman gets compliments from others regarding her physical appearance and she’s still single because men don’t approach her, what’s the problem?

I’ve never really had men approach me. In high school, I had “friends” that seemed to have men flock to them. These female friends of mine told me that I was pretty, also stated that their male friends thought I was pretty. Yet, these guys never made it known to me that they had interest directly. I’ve always been single and wonder what can be the issue. I don’t really have any friends and the only possible way to meet men would be online because I don’t meet people in person. I figured if someone is attractive, the opposite sex would try to take initiative. I’m very reserved and seem to feel as if there is something wrong with me. I only seem to get attention from guys I have no interest in.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you are the unicorn I've been looking for… there are two main reasons why a woman is not ever approached the two extremes you are awful as heck or you are the most beautiful woman ever and most guys feel nervous around you to be brave enough to approach you since you look to out of our league… based on what you just wrote… you sound like my unicorn, the gorgeous woman who doesn't know that she is beautiful… although nowadays with the internet sounds kinda hat to believe that woman still exist

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't ask out every hot girl they see - they ask out the girls they think they have a chance with who will give them the kind of relationship they want whether that is marriage or sex or a very close friendship as boyfriend and girlfriend etc... If guys aren't asking you out - they may not believe that they have a chance with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have that same issue. Except I get approached by people I'm not not event will be interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • dress sexier, make eye contact and smile at men. dont be shy, guys will approach hot girls but if you act shy and awkward they won't

0|0
    0|0
  • It's likely most men find it intimidating to approach you because you are more reserved, so that might automatically give guys the impression you're not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens to me too. My sister literally told me that it happens because just like me and you, we aren't "easy". if you know what it means

0|0
    0|0
  • Either you’re not as attractive as people say you are or you just don’t seem approachable

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's good that you are putting this question out there. It's to bad we can't put a face to who you are but I think the key is when you said you are very reserved. From a guy's point of view a girl can make what she is wearing look so amazing and have the most wonderful hair and the most kissable lips but if he feels like she is not approachable or maybe she so pretty she has to be in a relationship already, then he is not going to make a fool of himself to say hi if she doesn't even look or smile or send some kind of recognition that she might like to talk to him. Of course he has to be someone that might find interested in too. And that my dear, is a whole different side of the coin. You've got to find a good man)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it means your shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're too picky

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes