Guys, What do you think about a girl who always agree/say yes with anything u want on a date?

Saying yes and ok to any resto/food he wants.
Saying yes and ok to have sex with u though u just met once or twice. (He doesn't know ure not ok, but still yes bcoz she likes you)

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her genuine opinion both when we are in the restaurant and when we go back home. I am very much into pleasing my date. It's part of my sense of masculinity.

If we end up in the sack on a first date, I would presume it's because of a mutual recognition that we're a good match and this will last a good bit of time. We recognize ourselves in each other.

I would, however, wonder about a girl who fucks on the first date if she says it's okay to fuck her raw because she's on the pill. This would call her judgment into question, and make me wonder if I'm about to get an STD.

But a yes-woman in the bedroom is pretty hot. I like someone who will let the me experiment, push the envelope, getting both our hearts racing as I search for her boundaries.