Guys, What do you think about a girl who always agree/say yes with anything u want on a date?

Saying yes and ok to any resto/food he wants.
Saying yes and ok to have sex with u though u just met once or twice. (He doesn't know ure not ok, but still yes bcoz she likes you)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her genuine opinion both when we are in the restaurant and when we go back home. I am very much into pleasing my date. It's part of my sense of masculinity.

If we end up in the sack on a first date, I would presume it's because of a mutual recognition that we're a good match and this will last a good bit of time. We recognize ourselves in each other.

I would, however, wonder about a girl who fucks on the first date if she says it's okay to fuck her raw because she's on the pill. This would call her judgment into question, and make me wonder if I'm about to get an STD.

But a yes-woman in the bedroom is pretty hot. I like someone who will let the me experiment, push the envelope, getting both our hearts racing as I search for her boundaries.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Throw in your own opinion from time to time so he doesn't feel awkward making all the choices. You are a person not an obedient slave/robot sigh

0|0
    0|0
    • So u meant, even though as a guy, u surely want sex,

But you will eventually lose respect of her bcoz she just agree to have sex with u, though she is actually not ready yet (bcoz only 1st and 2nd meet up)?

• I maybe unique but to me sex is secondary I'd rather have a good connection communication and friendship first but may be I'm old school

• Like she is afraid or needy. Try having an opinion about the food you like at least so he knows you're not being fake.

0|0
    0|0

But you will eventually lose respect of her bcoz she just agree to have sex with u, though she is actually not ready yet (bcoz only 1st and 2nd meet up)?

• Show All
    • The escalating nature of domestic abuse. Started with her punching me in the face over having an opinion different than hers. Then she broke her hand punching me in the face one day. After that she started hiting me with objects as to not break her hand. One morning while sleeping she started yelling at me for something to which I replied I don't care. Then she started hitting me in the face with a curtin rod. I get up walk to another room and lock the door to go back to sleep. She proceeds to break out chunks of the door until she can unlock it. She then proceeded with a screwdriver in her hand to start screaming "I'm ganna stab you." At which point I laughed in her face and said "You aren't ganna stab me." Then she stabbed me.

• Jesus! I'm glad you could walk away from both the relationship and the altercation. With a screwdriver... wow.

Thank you for sharing.

• I think that she doesn't have character
    And i think that we can use them
    Dont every say like that

0|0
    0|0
    • "Dont every say like that"?
      What do u mean

• Show All
    • So u meant, even though as a guy, u want sex,
      But you will eventually lose respect of her bcoz she just agree to have sex with u though she is actually not ready yet (bcoz only 1st and 2nd meet up)?

• Yes boys will loose respect in you
      Soo do say yes for 1st and 2nd time
      After 5 or 6 months you can say yes to him

• Where do I find her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say the girl has major self esteem issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be a yes, woman

0|0
    0|0

• yeah

Recommended myTakes