Confusing situation, any advice?

A girl I know that works close to me (one store over) met up at a concert with me recently. First time we've spent more than 5 minutes together. We hit it off really well, flirting, I caught many signs.. playing with hair, laughing at everything I said, touching, etc.

We had both been drinking a little and I went in for a kiss. It just felt right, but she looked away. 10 minutes later she pulled me in and we made out but had to leave. Then she texted me and said I was the best kisser. But the next 2 days (3 day concert) she acted like she didn't want to meet up, short texts, long response times.

I don't know what happened, but I'm gonna ask her out in a couple days but have a huge " I doubt she wants to feeling " inside because of the last 2 days. Could she be playing hard to get? Or does this sound like just a fling thing to you guys? Keep in mind. I work close and already knew her for quite awhile now.

THX! 🍻

20