Confusing situation, any advice?

A girl I know that works close to me (one store over) met up at a concert with me recently. First time we've spent more than 5 minutes together. We hit it off really well, flirting, I caught many signs.. playing with hair, laughing at everything I said, touching, etc.

We had both been drinking a little and I went in for a kiss. It just felt right, but she looked away. 10 minutes later she pulled me in and we made out but had to leave. Then she texted me and said I was the best kisser. But the next 2 days (3 day concert) she acted like she didn't want to meet up, short texts, long response times.

I don't know what happened, but I'm gonna ask her out in a couple days but have a huge " I doubt she wants to feeling " inside because of the last 2 days. Could she be playing hard to get? Or does this sound like just a fling thing to you guys? Keep in mind. I work close and already knew her for quite awhile now.

THX! 🍻

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are girls who look for relationships and there are girls who aren't serious and bounce from one relationship to another and sometimes date multiple people at the same time. If you don't want to get used or taken advantage of - take your time with a girl - get to know her and slowly turn the friendship into a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply! However the thing is.. i don't know if I messed up somehow, or she is waiting on me, or is one of those bounce around girls haha. Won't lie, the anticipation of finding out sorta sucks lol

• Show All
    • I think she might like you but not sure - she might want attention

• Ok thanks for your input!

• To be fair, there could be a million reasons why she acted that way. Many of which had more to do with HER than you, and you can't control that.

It's perfectly natural to want to try to figure out what's going on in her head, and wanting to get a bit of closure on this emotional roller coaster she's putting you through. But maybe you should try to step back for a bit. What do you want out of this? Is it more long term relationship material or a short term fling?

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your reply! Well honestly I like her and just wanna see where it goes. But yea closure would be nice. How do you suggest I go about asking without looking like an idiot lol

• Honestly? Just what you said. "Hey, I like you and I'd like to see where this goes." That's upfront, not cheesy, and has the added benefit of standing up for yourself without being too pushy. :)

Recommended myTakes