It seemed like he liked me... guess not?

So I’ve recently started online dating, which is a whole new territory in and of itself. This guy, J, messaged me and we eventually went on a date. The first date went so well that he asked me for a second one before it was even over. He texted me the next day to tell me how enjoyable it was/ asked me to go to a comedy show with him. At first I thought totally & then I got nervous because it was an hour away (I’ve only met this guy once and though he seemed legit, I just wasn’t ready for an hour car ride with them). plus we wouldn’t be able to talk as much. So I asked if he would mind if we did something closer where we could talk. he was totally okay and asked for some time to think up a plan, cool! So we end up going on a second date about a week after the first. It was 9:00 on a Friday so we were both pretty tired from work. Nonetheless, I thought it went well. He asked if I liked baseball games and suggested we go. Asked if I like bonfires because him and his friends have those a lot. He even said his dad and me would bond over Dunkin Donuts coffee. To me those are all good signs? Or am I dumb and guys just say those?
Toward the end I yawned, it was almost 11:00 on a Friday night (I’m a grandma I know). That’s when the date kind of ended. He was like “are you about ready?” and I said sure. We both had early starts to our saturdays. The thing is I was so nervous about the yawn that I didn’t even give him a hug at the end. We were just kinda like “see ya”. On the first date we greeted and departed with a hug. I was hitting myself on the way home. now it’s been 1.5 weeks and I haven’t heard anything. I texted him last week “hey! How has your week been?” and no response. I’m just confused. Is he not interested? Does he think I’m not interested? Should I ask him these questions? Should I just move on? I was starting to like him but idkwhat fo do now. A guys perspective would be helpful. Thank you for your honesty.

01