Dating a friend?

Is it smart or okay to try and date someone you've been friends with for years? I've got this friend that I met in college almost 5 years ago. When we met we were both in relationships, he got broken up with a few years back and still isn't dating. I was broken up at one point and he kinda confessed that he has feelings for me. Long story short, we kissed but that's it. When we're together we're always laughing, and he's actually pretty sweet too. I'm not sure if it would be a good idea though. I don't want to lose him if anything were to ever happen, but on the other hand I can actually see a future with him. (As much so as you can without actually being with someone that is.) Any suggestions?
  • Go for it!
    Vote A
  • Don't do it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly I think back to all the times growing up that I had cute girl friends who I just didn't even consider and it's stupid because why go for a complete stranger when you instead know this person very well and get along with? Why not give it a try? Hopefully if it doesn't work out, you'll still be friends in the end since you guys were good friends before hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best friends usually make the best lovers and the longer the history the closer the bond

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes