Girls who are lesbian, would it bother you a lot if a straight guy asked you out, not knowing that you were lesbian?

After finding out that you're lesbian he doesn't get mad at you or "try to make you straight/bi".

There's a girl I have a crush on. She dresses very feminine, but she has a small rainbow symbol on her backpack. I am very pro-lgbt, so I wouldn't mind if she was bi or just a strong ally. But I wonder if it would be a huge embarrassment if I asked her out (once I got to know her better) and then she told me that she is only attracted to girls.
  • Yes, it would make me really uncomfortable if this happened
  • No, it's an honest mistake. As long as he doesn't keep pushing it, it isn't a big deal.

2