How can I get a boyfriend?

m turning 23 this yr and I've never had an boyfriend or went on dates either. The only guys who I met were from online and they're just full of weirdos and creeps.

Upon first impression, I'm seem quiet and shy but after you get to know me I am very fun and social. I'm just 3 months away from graduating college. It was difficult to get acquainted with my classmates because i attend a commuter school (where people typically aren't that social).

A lot of my friends are dating except for me. On the streets, I find a lot of girls my age going out with their boyfriends. I'm just standing there like an awkward duck with no hope on the horizon for me. There are a few guys who are attracted to me at school but unfortunately I'm not attracted to them at all. I don't even know where all these girls meet these guys. I just feel so awkward compared to them. Neither do I have a social life nor am I in any social groups. I have a few friends but most of them don't have much of a social life anyways. How can I just meet people?

I'm actually very likable, funny, easy to talk to, terribly kind, and have very good character. But just a lot more shy than the average person.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You can give guys that are awkward more of a shot. I know a number of guys that would seem weird meeting them at first because they are a bit awkward but great people in virtually every way and hold down conversations like a champ once the ball gets rolling. If you can get past the tendency to judge a book by the cover, you'll find there are a lot more good books out there than you thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have friends? Friends are good match makers. Or you simply go and say hi to people. It starts like that :) Very simple actually. A simple hi makes wonders.

• I only have 2 friends and another 4 acquaintances. I also meet up at my commuter college where I have classmates but its hard to get a boyfriend there because people just aren't very open there. Any places outside of school? Examples?

• Maybe a new hobby? Join a club. Shared interests join similar minds together.

• Thank you good luck⭐️