HOW TO START A CONVERSATION?

So last year this guy and I met off of tinder. It was the first time I ever really talk to a guy and it was awkward at first. So we met in person three times. The third time was kinda strange, I felt like he was distant. I asked if he liked me a week later and he said let’s just be friends. So I understood, kinda hurt, but moved on. Days later, he’s not friends with me on snap or insta anymore so I was like okay, I’ll unadd him too. Few months later, I started to become confident and felt good. I get back on tinder and tried bumble and he pops up again. On bumble you can tell if someone swipes yes on you if you really look. He swiped yes, in hopes we will match but I thought it was stupid because why match with me again? So I deleted the app and moved on with my life. Lately, I found myself thinking about him, because he was a really nice guy. Should I text him? Or add him on social media again to see if he reaches out or should I leave it alone?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he was into you he would have gotten ahold of you.
    I think you'd be setting yourself up for a depressing encounter.
    Some guys will swipe yes just to see if you're still interested.
    It gives them confidence.
    I digress, I can't tell you what to do. I think it would be good to leave it be. You don't want to be hurt again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes