His best friend flirts with me a lot?

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month but I’m highkey interested in his friend who keeps flirting with me. I’m so confused right now, what do I do?

21

Most Helpful Girls

• Firstly you need to remember bro's before Hoe's 90% of the time a guy will choose to keep his relationship with his Bro before a girl. So if you choose to leave him for his friend then you will most probably be the one who get tossed to the side when the friend is done with you. you'll will be the bad one in their eyes and they will hug and make up.

• Best Friend Is... Thicker than Blood.
    You overcome it. You just have this crush. xx