It looks like girls who have attitude get the guys.. Is that true?

I've noticed that the girls who treat guys like sh*t and that have attitude always get guys running after them.

I don't, compared to those girls, even though I'm attractive. That's probably because I'm real nice. Could that be true? & what can I do theeennn!

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Gaining favor of someone who is outgoing and friendly from the get go seems less special than gaining favor of someone with less than a friendly personality.
    It's not a requirement, by any means, but it is what it is.

I personally believe courtesy is little more than a social requirement, and I believe that most people don't deserve it.
    Someone who treats everyone equally, is either a stupid or a duplicitous person, in my opinion.

Of course, I'm not speaking about being attracted to people who treat others like crap for no good reason.
    I don't believe in treating others poorly, but I do believe that personal merit is something to be recognized, and I do expect a potential partner to recognize mine.

• I think I'm in love with you 😂 Such a spectacular explanation of my own stance!

Most Helpful Girl

• R/nicegirls
    No, girls who have attitudes are attractive because guys likes when girls know what they want and they are not ashamed of this. And treating like shit. Well, I wasn't here and I didn't saw it, some guys likes when girls are the dominant one, some don't.