It looks like girls who have attitude get the guys.. Is that true?

I've noticed that the girls who treat guys like sh*t and that have attitude always get guys running after them.

I don't, compared to those girls, even though I'm attractive. That's probably because I'm real nice. Could that be true? & what can I do theeennn!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gaining favor of someone who is outgoing and friendly from the get go seems less special than gaining favor of someone with less than a friendly personality.
    It's not a requirement, by any means, but it is what it is.

I personally believe courtesy is little more than a social requirement, and I believe that most people don't deserve it.
    Someone who treats everyone equally, is either a stupid or a duplicitous person, in my opinion.

Of course, I'm not speaking about being attracted to people who treat others like crap for no good reason.
    I don't believe in treating others poorly, but I do believe that personal merit is something to be recognized, and I do expect a potential partner to recognize mine.

2|0
    0|0
    • I think I'm in love with you 😂 Such a spectacular explanation of my own stance!

Most Helpful Girl

• R/nicegirls
    No, girls who have attitudes are attractive because guys likes when girls know what they want and they are not ashamed of this. And treating like shit. Well, I wasn't here and I didn't saw it, some guys likes when girls are the dominant one, some don't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It could be true. Actually it is mostly true. And most of their marriage turn out very crappy from the look of their children.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's sad.. I guess I need to be less nice then,

• A relationship based on lies and detection will always lead to a bad end, that is what I meant

• Wow... You'll need to fine tune your noticing powers...

Those girl are good as a challenge to fuck and forget...

Maybe you're observing girls being harsh on their guy in the heat of the moment... But you didn't see her making it up to him back home...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear
    Actually guys don't like girls with attitude they are running after a moving pussy a nice girl is hard to get laid as compared to girl with attitude
    Dear dont be frustrated if a guy is not after you its good to be single than a wrong guy trying to laid with you

0|0
    0|0
  • It differs from person to person... i dn't look girls who are very much into themselves... i really m a fan of good and nice girls as it is very rare these days... i really don't like girls with attitude... maybe one of the reason why i m single 😂😂. But honestly i m more into nice girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, only reason I'd ever get with a girl like that is for the satisfaction of training her to be submissive. But generally no, I wouldn't get with someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masochistic guys seek girls like these. So do guys that seek excitement in relation to a temporary, rather than a permanent, relationship --- if even that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually that kind of girls are so selective and that's the reason, they get guys so quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda I guess. Mostly because it's a way of getting attention and showing confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not true. They send me running in the opposite direction

0|0
    0|0
  • They get the naive guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Every body has attitudes

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that are straightforward and direct will make themselves known and simply get their first. If you want a guy you need to chat him up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes