How do I move on?

I really want to get over this guy. I fell in love for the first time and he broke me so much. I can't help but think about him every single minute. I really need help!

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't purposefully forget a feeling so you may as well deal with it in the moment. Time heals and slowly you'll realise you'll think about him less and you won't have he urge to check his social media accounts every day ten times. Help yourself and block any contact and even his friends if you're friends with them. Remove anything that reminds you of them and work on improving yourself to find someone better

Most Helpful Guy

• The hurt will fade as time passes. In the meantime I'd advise you to pick something up: a hobby or another activity as long as it occupies the mind. Otherwise you'll just succumb to self pity with nothing to distact you. Feeling miserable for the sake of feeling miserable..