Do you think having sex before marriage is wrong? Will you be ok if your partner isn't a virgin?

Some scientists say that having sex or living together in a relationship might result in a not so happy marriage. Does virginity and living in a relations effect marriage?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• I do want to save myself for my life partner, and I want a life partner who has saved herself too. However, I don't subscribe to arbitrary cut-offs. I don't see the sense in using legal marriage documents as the determining factor for when to have sex.

As far as I'm concerned, I will have sex with my life partner as soon as I *know* she's my life partner. That doesn't have to wait until we are officially married, as long as I am certain that we *will* get married in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's lives and relationships are different. Some people think happiness comes from marriage then sex and living together. Some couples believe that sex before marriage brings them the most happiness. It all depends on how you feel and what you want the relationship to be