Do you think having sex before marriage is wrong? Will you be ok if your partner isn't a virgin?

Some scientists say that having sex or living together in a relationship might result in a not so happy marriage. Does virginity and living in a relations effect marriage?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I do want to save myself for my life partner, and I want a life partner who has saved herself too. However, I don't subscribe to arbitrary cut-offs. I don't see the sense in using legal marriage documents as the determining factor for when to have sex.

As far as I'm concerned, I will have sex with my life partner as soon as I *know* she's my life partner. That doesn't have to wait until we are officially married, as long as I am certain that we *will* get married in the future.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's lives and relationships are different. Some people think happiness comes from marriage then sex and living together. Some couples believe that sex before marriage brings them the most happiness. It all depends on how you feel and what you want the relationship to be

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes and no

Yes sex without something bonding always bring trouble if a pregnancy happens it means huge trouble and deep shit

But i dont mind my partner to be Virgin or not

I won't take my partner depends on his private parts

Actually my fiencee is bigger than me 5 years and she is divorced

This is my first marriage
    And am totally OK with me

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be illegal to have sex unless you've had a vasectomy. Have you seen house prices? I'll never be able to afford my own home because the world's badly overpopulated, let's all stop making babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I honestly think waiting until marriage is ridiculous. Waiting until you make a lifelong commitment to explore your sexual chemistry is mind blowing to me. I'm perfectly fine with my partner not being a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's important TO have sex before marriage. It's part of getting to know them and if you're sexually compatible, which is important. I don't think enough people take it seriously enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe that having sex before marriage is wrong, or that it should affect marriage. Yes you could argue but this is my opinion. And I would be okay if my partner is not a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not inherently wrong but it's not insignificant either it's something I'd wanna discuss along side heritable traits and such

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage itself is dumb. Just be in a relationship. Marriage is outdated.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about how you feel and what you're comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on your beliefs

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Never been married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It never bothered me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it’s wrong at all. I think compatibility sexually as well as trying to live together is very important before both parties take that leap. It worked for me. I have been married for 15 years after doing both first this time around.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes