What free dating apps really work?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going on a date tonight thanks to OK cupid. It is like 90% free to use. By far my favourite.

POF only works if you have a sexy body, it is a giant meat market.

EHarmony gives really sweet matches, but only like 6 a day, and usually 2 are far enough away to be not worth while. It just isn't compatible enough. It is also very expensive.

I feel like tinder is a little on the shady side.

If you are seeking attention, date in asia is full of women who want you. The time difference and the cost of meeting them is a pain. However the site is free.

If you are just looking to score and you don't really feel like dating, there are lots of sites like Adult friend finder, for $20 you can find people who also just want sex.

Most Helpful Girl