What free dating apps really work?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going on a date tonight thanks to OK cupid. It is like 90% free to use. By far my favourite.

POF only works if you have a sexy body, it is a giant meat market.

EHarmony gives really sweet matches, but only like 6 a day, and usually 2 are far enough away to be not worth while. It just isn't compatible enough. It is also very expensive.

I feel like tinder is a little on the shady side.

If you are seeking attention, date in asia is full of women who want you. The time difference and the cost of meeting them is a pain. However the site is free.

If you are just looking to score and you don't really feel like dating, there are lots of sites like Adult friend finder, for $20 you can find people who also just want sex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All of them works as long as there's a significant user-base using it.

But then again, it's not a magic app, so if your profile isn't interesting, you'll not get much out of it.
    If your profile is good, but you yourself isn't interesting and/or presentable, no app can fix that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some dating apps that say they are free can turn out to want charge you money in order to receive responses from people so it can be a money making scheme. My opinion i wouldn't do them dating apps which they call free cause i believe there is always a scheme behind them that want you to pay money out of your pocket.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them... don’t be a douche online! Although tinder and bumble released data showing women only swipe right 23% of the time. Basically only the top 25% of dudes on there get lots of play. Similar to bar stats if those could be surveyed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder works really well for me, I met a lot of reasonable women on there.

Sure, at least 90% of people on there are garbage, but every free site has that problem and when you keep looking, you will find girlfriend-material as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never get matches lol, I've had 7 in a year and each of them was like a brick wall to talk to or never replied at all. They never bothered to answer with more than yes, no, or as short an answer as possible.

• I've had decent luck with okcupid (free to browse, message people, etc, but there are some paid features), but I think it really depends on your area. Bumble isn't bad either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating apps are hit and miss just like others. Free dating sites are mostly not free. There is only two that actually do anything at free but if you want all the features you have to pay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that okcupid is the best one. It's really detailed

0|0
    0|0
  • They all works for communication. No app can guarantee perfect social interaction

0|1
    0|0
  • POF if you're looking for a relationship. Okc also. But only if you live in a major centre. Because not enough people on it if a small town

0|0
    0|0
    • Having said that, I prefer the ones you pay for. They are better. Like match or eHarmony

• They all really work if you stick to the two rules:

1. Be attractive
    2. Don't be unattractive

Source: www. reddit. com/r/tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • nope as they say they are free but then when you want to do anything there is a catch
    they want your credit card number

0|0
    0|0
  • OkC. Met my guy on there and we've been married almost 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Badoo. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • okcupid. com

0|0
    0|0
  • None too many fake profiles

0|0
    0|0
  • None.