Is there anything you are/were too embarrassed to tell your partner?

Sex, hobbies, money and life in general. What things did you hide from your partner?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I was too embarrassed to tell her that I think her feet are so sexy. I would love to suck her toes and ask her for a foot job, but I'm afraid that she will freak out...

1|1
    0|0
    • How long have you been with your girlfriend?

• Show All
    • A year isn't a short time, you should tell her

• Do you think she will freak out?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sexual preferences. Things to try , like dislike. Talking about finances... saying no is hard for guys. Saying it's not in the budget right now. Is embarrassing for some men

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably kinks, and some hobbies. I'll be honest, and say I occasionally pick my nose if I'm desperate, as well as chew my fingernails if I'm stressed out.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel like those two things are completely normal! I mean biting nails is just a symptom of stress and if your nose is stuffy or it's bothering you then pick it out and continue on. Of course stress isn't a great thing but we all deal with it

• Mhm :') tyty

• l use a stress ball lol

• I genrally am not forthcoming with my darker sexual fantasies until I know my partner fairly well, but I try not to hide it long term. Both because a) if a girl likes you she's likely to be more accepting than you'd think and b) if she's not willing to accept who you are in the dark, it's probably not going to work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one but I guess I'll be embarrassed to tell him about my stretchmarks

2|1
    0|0
    • nothing wroung with stretch marks l love the girl for the girl and the stretch marks x

• @BOUNTYGUY9
      Well, I appreciate that. Hopefully there are more men out there like you.

• l respect you for the young woman that you are if l met a girl/woman and it turned out that she had stretch marks and we had been dating for one day or much longer and l had fallen in love why would/should stretch marks come between the girl and l some guys have saw dust for a brain take care from scotland edwin x

• I told my partner that I love ballbusting, and I wanted her to do that, but she was too much scared of that

1|0
    0|0
  • That I think his brother was taking up skirts of me at the dinner table.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of hospitals I couldn't tell him why I wouldn't visit a close friend of ours

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I would walk around naked my dick is 10in swinging and come on over you can stay the night

0|0
    0|0
  • that I use to do bondage

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you do it again if your partner was okay with it?

• Show All
    • l am trying to send a message to you but its maybe late where you are l am in scotland edwin x

• must say you are so nice? message me please

• about a past three some

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that because they aren't into them or you regret them?

• l am not into them its a bit of a regret but l was single at the time well l am still single lol l would not do a 3 some again? what about you? edwin the nice guy from scotland x

• Yeah. I hide my family. They are mental

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmaooo relatable xD

• Show All
    • Dont forget the corn plantations. Wait.. thats the place aliens land. Shit.

• l have a silver suit you would love to see me in it but l dont have a space craft if l did l would come and pick you up?

• Lack of experience

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there is always something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, I never really get embarrassed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Names of other crushes😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Money mainly. I'm pretty open about my sexuality...

1|1
    0|0
  • I get extremely turned on by women pooping. Not like a coprophiliac or anything like that, but the thought of making a woman orgasm so hard that she craps herself is a huge turn on for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes